An underlined title indicates a link or a downloadable PDF
Quotational Practices: Repeating the Future in Contemporary Art. University of
Minnesota Press, 2014
- ARTnews, "14 New Art History Books to Change Your Mind" (2014)
- Visual Studies (2015)
- Sprachkunst (2016)
- Reviews in Cultural Theory (2016)
Untimely Beggar: Poverty and Power from Baudelaire to Benjamin. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press, 2008
- Zeitschrift für deutsche Philologie 127.4 (2008)
- German Studies Review 32.1 (2009)
- German Quarterly 82.2 (2009)
- French Studies 63.4 (2009)
- H-France Review 9 (2009)
- Studies in Twentieth and Twenty-First Century Literature 33.2 (2009)
Heimrad Bäcker, Documentary Poetry: Collected Essays. Edited and translated by Patrick Greaney. New York: Winter Editions, 2024.
Guido Ignatti: Setup. Denver: MCA Denver, 2016. With essays by Andrea Giunta and Patrick Greaney and a foreword by Adam Lerner.
Conceptualism and Other Fictions: The Collected Writings of Eduardo Costa, 1965-2015. Los Angeles: Les Figues Press, 2016.
- Art in America (January 2017)
- The Georgia Review (Fall 2016)
Heimrad Bäcker: Landscape M. Museum of Contemporary Art Denver, 2013. With essays by Patrick Greaney, Martin Hochleitner, and Adam Lerner.
A special issue on Heimrad Bäcker. Modern Austrian Literature 41.4 (December 2008). Coeditors: Thomas Eder and Vincent Kling